Are you looking for a way to export saved passwords from one google chrome browser account to another browser account, then follow the below steps to do it easily.
Step by step guide to export and import passwords in Google Chrome:
- Goto Settings–> Auto-Fill –> Passwords.
- Click the three dot menu icon –> Export password –> Save file to your local system.
- Goto chrome://flags/ and search for password import and enable it.
- Then come back to Passwords section, you will see import option from the same three dot menu.
- Click import–> Select the file and click OK.